Sunday, March 20, 2016

Monster cookies

Click here for the free printable cellophane bag tags.   I love Monster Cookies at Christmas time. 
I think it is because my aunt would send us these cookies in the mail for the holidays.   I use the big scoop from Pampered Chef ... their scoops are the best!!!!

Ingredients

1 dozen eggs
2 Cups (4sticks) margarine or butter, softened
2 pounds brown sugar
4 cups sugar
1/4 Cup vanilla extract
4(12oz) jars peanut butter
8 teaspoon baking soda
18 Cups quick-cooking oats
2 2/3 Cups chocolate chips
1 pound chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1 pound M&M's chocolate candies


Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, peanut butter and eggs together
Add the baking soda and oatmeal, one cup at a time. Last, add the chocolate chips, M&M's and nuts (optional).  I usually cut the recipe in half but today I made the whole recipe and it is hard work.  Bake for 8 to 14 minutes.  Keep checking.  








Cookie shapes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages