Monday, March 7, 2016

Baseball dinner

My mom and I had a great time rolling burrito's for the baseball team.  A lot of good laughs... especially when I told her she probably needed to take her sweater off before it caught on fire.  Then she let me know it was all she was wearing.  
  My mom loved the Red Enchilada Sauce and thought my enchilada's tasted like I made them with Masa.  I just layered the corn tortilla's instead of rolling them.  I don't think I will ever roll another enchilada.  We also thought we would give the boys a treat from our childhood.  We heated up flour tortilla's, spread butter on the hot tortilla and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.  The boys didn't know if they wanted them at first.  Then my son Michael told them they had to try them.  Well, they tried and liked!!!! They were eating them like hot cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages