Monday, February 22, 2016

Candy sushi





Kids and some adults go crazy for Rice Crispy Sushi.

 Click here for the directions There are a lot of different ways to make sushi.  I have tried them all and they are all great.
Click here to see a great you tube video with instructions.

Directions

1.  I made Rice Crispy treats and rolled them out to 3/4 in. thick
2.  Then I used a glass or a round cookie cutter and cut them into circles.
3.  I use butter or powdered sugar to work with the rice crispy.  It keeps them from sticking to your cookie cutter or round glass.
4.  I wrapped a fruit roll up (foot long) around them, topped them with a Swedish fish  and tied
another thin strip of the foot long roll up around the sushi.
 I found that tying the knot is hard and now
I just tuck the fruit roll up string under the sushi.  It is much easier.  You can see in the picture I stopped tying knots.  I think I only tied 6.
 photo d7a31eda-2b0e-4b51-b577-a3e57bcbdcff_zpstte74hhj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages