Monday, March 7, 2016

Chocolate Strawberry Croissant

 I love croissants so I loved this quick snack.  I had a bunch of strawberries so I decided to sliced them and put them in between a croissant I bought from Safeway.  I sprinkled the strawberries with powder sugar, just to make sure they were juicy and sweet.  I covered the berries with whipped heavy cream and drizzled Hersey Chocolate syrup on top of the croissant.  I loved it but my husband seemed displeased.  I guess I shouldn't have called it strawberry shortcake.  I don't know why I said, "do you want some strawberry shortcake?"  Well when I handed him this plate he said, this is a croissant, I don't really like croissants.   Opps, I am just finding this out now after 20 years of marriage.  Now that I think about it, it is my boys that love croissants.  I asked my husband if I should give his plate to my son but he said he would just eat it.  I have a feeling it tasted better than he thought it would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages