Monday, October 31, 2016

Brownies

 I lined the 9x13 cake pan with wax paper.  Then I placed whole graham crackers on top of the wax paper, covering the whole pan.  I prepared the brownie mix (following their instructions) then I pour the brownie mix on top of the graham crackers and baked according their instructions. 
The recipe below is brownies and chocolate chip cookies.   I followed the recipe on the box.
First I lined the 9x13 cake pan with foil because I was out of wax paper.  Then I poured the prepared brownie mix on top of the foil.  Then I  separated half the package of Nestle Toll House Cookies.  I put the other half in the refrigerator to use at another time.  I placed 12 mini cookies on top of the brownies.  I planned on cutting 12 big brownies and I made sure each brownie had a cookie in it. So it was 4 cookies to a row and 3 to a column.  They were both really good but I was surprised the graham cracker was my favorite.  Next time I make the graham cracker recipe I plan on putting mini marshmallows on the top the last 5 minutes of baking.   Making SMores.  I didn't do it this time because it is messing and I didn't want to deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages