Sunday, February 21, 2016

Welcome To Rhonda's Favorites and Flops

Howdy Do~
Yes, I am going to start my new blog off corny!  Basically that is me in a nutshell.  I have created a few blogs, so this isn't my first rodeo.  If you want to see any of my other blogs go to the, "I am all over the place," section.  This blog will focus on what is going on in my life right now.  That being said, here is what you can look forward to seeing:

1.  College
2.  Clip Art
3.  Crafts
4.  Deals
5.  All my favorite recipes
5.  All my flobs (recipes and crafts
6.  Graduations
7. Wedding

I should be embarrassed to post that silly Bitmoji of me but I am not.  I love Bitmoji's they make me happy and that is not bad! For the people who haven't heard of bitmoji's it is the picture of me...  my own little avatar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages