Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cookie Exchanges

 2015 Invitation
2014 Invitation




  2015





 I made the peanut butter filled ritz crackers dipped in
chocolate 2014


 Ione's cute gingerbread cookies from 2015 
These cookies were thin and I thought they would be too hard.  But they weren't.  They had a snap and still a little chewy.  So this cookie would please both gingerbread cookie lovers... the people that like them with a snap and the people that like them chewy.

 Mamma Mia~  This toffee is the BEST!  Such an easy recipe.  Teresa makes it great every time.  I...on the other hand mess up more than get it right.  I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  Teresa and I are following the same recipe but we get two different results.
 This is Teresa 2014, we were are Walmart. She is wearing a Christmas headband but in the picture it looks like it is bigger than it really is.  Most of the stuff hanging by her head is Walmart's ceiling decorations.  She just happens to be standing in the right spot on accident.  I laughed so hard when I saw this picture.
These are too cute...I think Natalie or Leslie made these reindeer.

Karries Amazing Cookies 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages