Preheat oven 200 degrees
1. Line cookie sheet with the pecans, pick the best ones. Toast in oven for 2 minutes.
2. Line a cookie sheet with Snyder's Butter Snaps.
3. I used the mini Rolo's because they are already unwrapped. I put two Rolo's on some of the pretzel's to see if it made a big difference. I thought they were both great, my son like the pretzel with 2 Rolo's. I also tried Milky Ways...I probably won't do that again.
4. Put them in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, they will be soft because they are melting.
5. As soon as you take them out of the oven press a pecan half into the center of the Rolo.